NinjaScript Import Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NinjaScript Import Error

I just tried to Import the "SampleLabelTrim" script and received this error.

"Import Failed. There are NinjaScript Files in the imported NinjaScript Archive File that have programming errors. These errors must be resolved............"

What is the best way to track down what file is bad. Is there an utility to use or can I somehow open the archive and see what is wrong?

Frustrating. I was obviously working on something and left it before completely and I have no idea which one.

Just pull up any indicator in the editor and press F5. You'll get a bunch of error. Click on one and it will bring you to the NinjaScript file in question.

Comment

Forgot that we already have a "how to" on that issue: http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/v...ead.php?t=4678

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Dierk View Post
        Just pull up any indicator in the editor and press F5. You'll get a bunch of error. Click on one and it will bring you to the NinjaScript file in question.

I recompiled an Indicator and a Strategy without error. So I downloaded one of your sample scripts and it imported without error. I'm thinking "Hummmm".

So I tried to import this script again.
        SampleDrawObject.zip from http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/v...ead.php?t=4749

Then the epiphany happened. I am running Version 6.0.1000.7 and not 6.5.

Will upgrade tonight when I find the location.
        Thanks for your help

Comment

I see. I suggest trying 6.5, since there have been significant improvements.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by PaulMohn, Today, 05:00 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post PaulMohn  
          Started by ZenCortexAuCost, Today, 04:24 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post ZenCortexAuCost