Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

MB Trading Required Desktop Upgrade Today. Incompatability Issues Created?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MB Trading Required Desktop Upgrade Today. Incompatability Issues Created?

Today after my normal shutdown and backup procedure at 5PM, upon trying to log into MB Tradings Desktop v. 11.8.0.38 only without NinjaTrader running I was greeted with this screen that requires Desktop to be upgraded to 11.8.0.45. Prior to today, you could select to skip the upgrade.... today that upgrade became required, and the application will shut down if you choose not to apply the update.

Checking NinjaTraders requirements, I still see Desktop v. 11.8.0.38 is required.

I then started NinjaTrader and let it launch Desktop 11.8.0.38, and it launched and logged in with no problems.

I then talked to MB Trading Tech Support. They informed me that the update was made mandatory because all versions prior to Desktop v. 11.8.0.45 would now have "incompatibility problems that would cause conflicts".

Even though I was able to log on with no problems, I worry about conflicts arising when trying to trade through 11.8.0.38.

Please make an effort interface with MB Trading and clear up any potential issues.

I hope NinjaTrader will make an effort to upgrade their compatibility with MB Trading by making NInjaTrader compatible with DeskTop v. 11.8.0.45, the current required production release.

Hello,

Thanks for the forum post and the detailed information.

We are aware of the required update as of yesterday.

We have already begun checking this new version for compatibility, Initial tests look good however we needed to fully test it.

For now would recommend still connecting with .38 via NinjaTrader until we are able to give the go ahead with the new version.

-Brett

Comment

Thanks for the information. I look forward to Ninja giving the go ahead on 11.8.0.45.... hopefully sooner rather than later.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by rtwave, 04-12-2024, 09:30 AM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post rtwave
      by rtwave

Started by yertle, Yesterday, 08:38 AM
      7 responses
      0 likes