Strategy on trading based on candlestick pattern Doji

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strategy on trading based on candlestick pattern Doji

I am trying to develop a strategy using the strategy wizard. I want the strategy to go long or short when a doji appears, 2 orders would be entered each x number of ticks from the high and low of the doji. Whichever order is first executed doubles the other order as a stop and the strategy repeat one more time if stop is hit before the target. Can someone helps me develop this strategy? Please click on the link to see a drawing that shows what I want: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...g6tZlVMII/edit
    Last edited by bijan; 03-03-2012, 07:29 PM.

bijan,

Hopefully someone can help you, however should you need this strategy done quickly you can contact a NinjaScript consultant.

Adam P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

This is just a test. I am not going to use this for actual trading. I am just trying to familiarize myself with Ninja strategy wizard.

Comment

What I have done so far is to choose doji in candle stick pattern indicator in condition builder on the left hand side==Numeric value 1 in "condition builder" on the right hand side. This works to identify the Doji. On the next line in the "when the following conditions are true" I can put the high and low conditions. What I don't seem to know yet is how to join the conditions so that one would cancel another. I also am not sure what to do in the "Do the following" section but am learning about it. If someone is willing to get on line with me on google talk to show me how this things are done that would be very helpful.

I tried to draw a simple dot in "do the following" and finally managed to do this.
        Last edited by bijan; 03-04-2012, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by MarianApalaghiei, Today, 10:49 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
        Started by love2code2trade, Yesterday, 01:45 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post love2code2trade