Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT, Max OSX 10.6.8, Parallels 7 and middle mouse button

Hello,
    I am new to this forum and a new NT user running the software under Parallels 7on a Mac Pro with OSX 10.6.8. And while I realize that this may not be the best place for this post, I could not find another more appropriate. So, here goes:

In regards to the Super DOM, I understand that a "middle mouse click" should evoke a "stop/limit" buy or sale request. However, since the Mac mouse, and or the Kensington Expert Trackball that I am currently using do not have a middle button, I am wondering if there is a keyboard combo equivalent, or a key modifier that can be used with the mouse to accomplish the same end?

Thank you in advance.

Why would you run software that relies so heavily on the .NET framework on a Mac??? My suggestion is getting a PC for your NT trading setup.

Comment

Originally posted by FREEN View Post
      Why would you run software that relies so heavily on the .NET framework on a Mac??? My suggestion is getting a PC for your NT trading setup.
      Your point is well taken, however, for various reasons—lack of room for another potent desktop sitting at the top of the list—I have chosen to go the Parallels route for the time being. I have not experienced any instability or lag with this arrangement. And since posting the trackball question it has been resolved. But thank you for your input.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by JoMoon2024, Today, 06:56 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post JoMoon2024  
      Started by Haiasi, 04-25-2024, 06:53 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Massinisa