Cannot connect to Zen-Fire / Mirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot connect to Zen-Fire / Mirus

Cannot connect to Zen-Fire / Mirus . No problems with other sites.

Hello goujotegawa,

Can you please tell me what happens when you try to connect. Do you experience an error message? You can find some Zen-Fire connection error messages at the link below.
    Secure the right domain name for your business or website today. Custom tailored payment plans available to fit any budget.

If this information will not allow you to solve the issue, please send me your Config.xml file. You can find this file at (My) Documents-->NinjaTrader 7. Please attach it in an email which you can send to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com - put 'Attn Jason, Cannot connect to Zen-Fire / Mirus' in the subject header.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Good morning,
      I have a connection problem with Zen-Fire data. I allways get this error statement - "Login Failed. Please Check Your Internet Connection or Account Settings" - http://www.zen-fire.com/pages/demo/ninjafaq.html

I typed password , nick and key everytime. My operation system is Windows 7 Home Premium. Internet connection works correctly. I use demo version Mirus futures.

My problem has remained for three days.

Thank you George.
      Last edited by Diverjh; 02-17-2012, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for the forum post and welcome to the NinjaTrader support forums.

Please contact your broker for assistance with logging in they will be happy to help you figure out what is going on.

If this is a demo connection over 2 weeks I know that zenfire will block your IP address from connecting again and you would get this error if you are over your 2 week demo time. You would get this error even on a new connection.

-Brett

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
        47 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post aligator  
        Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes