Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja on CQG Data can NOT get NYSE TICK streaming live

Hello

I have an account with Global via CQG-AMP, I have registered and paid to receive Index Data, NYSE and TICKQ which they do load up but do not stream after loading. I have to refresh every minute to Update the TICK and TICKQ charts.

I called Global and we went over the connection procedure etc it seems fine, also called AMP and a VERY RUDE tech said it was not their problem, that the platform was set up to receive the index data.

Thus, I placed a support email yesterday to NINJATRADER support but have not received an email or anything.
    I have paid for the Ninjatrader license an I'm beginning to have the feeling that I made a mistake. How come you guys DO not have Phone support?? I did send a support email yesterday and have not received any answer yet. Please help me get the TICK streaming.

Hidalgo 67

Originally posted by Hidalgo67 View Post
    Hello

I have an account with Global via CQG-AMP, I have registered and paid to receive Index Data, NYSE and TICKQ which they do load up but do not stream after loading. I have to refresh every minute to Update the TICK and TICKQ charts.

I called Global and we went over the connection procedure etc it seems fine, also called AMP and a VERY RUDE tech said it was not their problem, that the platform was set up to receive the index data.

Thus, I placed a support email yesterday to NINJATRADER support but have not received an email or anything.
    I have paid for the Ninjatrader license an I'm beginning to have the feeling that I made a mistake. How come you guys DO not have Phone support?? I did send a support email yesterday and have not received any answer yet. Please help me get the TICK streaming.

Hidalgo 67

If you log in to the user portal, you will see the picture that I posted, showing you the cost of subscription to various index data. The other picture is the CQG mapping for the symbol, which you can clearly see starts with "DJ". (You will see the identical mapping in the NT Instrument Manager for the symbol).
    Attached Files
    Last edited by koganam; 01-24-2012, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Hello Hidalgo67,

I am very sorry for your frustration.

Per our conversation today, it appears our emails were being filtered by your junk folder and that is why you weren't able to see our reply to your inquiry.

Also, we have confirmed that you are currently enabled for delayed data on these instruments and are working with your broker on your behalf to enable real time data for these indexes.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for further NinjaTrader inquiries.

Happy Trading!

Comment

In my NT Instrument Manager (I use the CQG datafeed) it shows

TICK = TICK Index. It also shows as "^TICK"
        TICKDJ = Dow Jones Cumulative Tick Index. It also shows as "^TICKDJ".

I had them on two days ago and they seemed to work only during the NewYork trading session (I am in Europe). But yesterday not at all. They seemed to be stuck all the time on the data from the day before.

Question:
        During what hours is the data actually supposed to flow for these two indices?

sandman

Comment

Hello sandman,

It will load data between 9:30 AM EDT and 16:00 PM EDT.
          JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you Jason. Good to know

sandman

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by jclose, Today, 09:37 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post jclose