Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IB data series

Hello,
    there are 15sec and 30sec data series available from IB. Are they supported by NT ?

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Yes Second bars are available within NinjaTrader. To load a Second chart please type the value wihtin your chart followed by an S. For exampe for a 30 Second chart you would type 30S within your chart and hit Enter.

The following characters are used for Tick based charts; Tick=T, Seconds=S, Range=R and Volume=V.

I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over Working with Price Data.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Christopher,
      it doesn't work. No history, some indicators doesn't work, so not applicable !

Comment

Unfortunately IB does not provide historical Tick data within NinjaTrader which is required to create Second, Volume, Range and Tick charts therefore bars will only be created when connected.

In order to receive historical Tick data you will be required to connect to a provider that offers this data.

If you are looking for an additional data provider for historical data I recommend using Kinetick: (Our Preferred Data Feed Service Built Specifically for NinjaTrader 7) which provides historical Tick, Minute and Daily data for Equities, Futures and Forex.

www.kinetick.com

I have also provided a link below that goes over all supported providers, the assests that they support and the data they offer.

Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by algospoke, Today, 06:40 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post algospoke  
        Started by maybeimnotrader, Today, 05:46 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes