Error loading TF 03-12 MBTrading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error loading TF 03-12 MBTrading

Error on loading chart data for 'TF 03-12 Nybot': Error(errServerSideNotEntitled) on loading historical data.

Also getting this error when trying to load FDAX and ZB. I tried reloading historical data and tried restarting.

NT7
    MBTrading

Any idea?

Hi zachj,

Thanks for your post.

Is this something you'd be able to load within MB Trading's platform? Typically, we would see this error response if an account was not authorized for an instrument.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

It's supported by MB, see link below under ICE Futures

Ally Invest offers a wide range of self-directed and managed investment products at among the industry’s lowest fees.

YM is there too

Comment

zachj,

Sorry for the confusion - my question wasn't whether MBT supports these symbols, they do. The question is - is your MB Trading account authorized to load data from those symbols. A quick way to check that is for you to try loading the same data in MB Trading's Navigator platform.
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I don't know exactly how to tell from that, I can put all of those in the watchlist and they show up. For some of them the Route box gets grayed out like for TF which is one of the ones that won't load chart data, but YM is grayed out as well but it will load chart data.

Comment

Hello zachj,

Do you receive real-time data for these instruments in NinjaTrader as well. Do you receive data if you add them in a Market Analyzer or in a Time and Sales window?

Are you able to load historical data for the instruments that generate such an error in the MBTrading platform?

Were you able to load historical data for the TF and ZB before?
            JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

For tf zb and fdax data is not showing up in the market analyzer and cannot load chart data in ninja trader. And yes they definately all load chart data in mb trader platform.

Comment

Hello zachj,

Can you please try the following. Disconnect from all connections in NinjaTrader and go to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Data-tab and click Reset Instruments.

Restart NinjaTrader and check if the issue persists when creating a chart for the instruments.

Also, right click each chart and select reload historical data and see if you can fill in your charts incrementally until you do not receive the message.
                Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

No dice. Tried reloading data about 10 times, no data was loading.

Comment

Hello zachj,

Please send a note to to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with "ATTN: ChrisS" in the subject line.
                    Include a reference to this thread: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...d.php?p=270334

So I may test your account connection on my end, can you please send me your configuration file in your e-mail to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com?

You will find your configuration file in the following directory:
                    (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 7\config.xml
                    Once located, please attach the config.xml file to your e-mail.

I look forward to assisting you further.
                    Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by rocketman7, Today, 01:00 AM
                    0 responses
                    1 view
                    0 likes
                    Last Post rocketman7  
                    Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
                    2 responses