Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SSF on NinjaTrader and Vision Financial Markets

Hello Support.

I'm about to open an account with VFM. I want to trade Futures and SSFs. VFM tell me that NT does not support OneChicago exchange.

Literally VFM say:

"In response to your question, the Ninja Trader platform (demo or real-time) does not offer access to the OneChicago exchange in order to trade Single Stock Futures."

"The reason that Ninja Trader does not have the OneChicago exchange available and other platforms running off of the Rithmic infrastructure do, has to deal with the fact that each platform regardless of its’ back-end will have differing exchanges supported."

What about this?

Thank you.

Hello,

Thanks for the note.

This is in fact the case. We do not support this exchange since it uses a non standard contract names that NinjaTrader is not designed for.

We have this on our list for our next major release to consider adding support for this exchange. However this is still sometime down the road and I could not comment on when or if this would be added. Therefor as such this exchange is not supported by NinjaTrader Unfortunately.

-Brett

Comment

If I open an account with Interactive Brokers it is possible to trade SSFs with NinjaTrader?

Thanks

Comment

Hello,

NinjaTrader does not support SSF with the One Chicago exchange with any provider at this time unfortunately.

-Brett

Comment

so can you trade SSF in anyway through Ninja through a different exchange?

Comment

Hello,

Unfortunately there are no providers we connect to that we support the Chicago one exchange on. They are a new classification of instrument with a different expiry label system that we do not have implemented support for.

It is on our list to look into the possibility of support in our next major release.

-Brett

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Perr0Grande, Today, 08:16 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Perr0Grande  
            Started by elderan, Today, 08:03 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes