Auto Trail (ticks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto Trail (ticks)

I have ninja script strategy for an auto trail (sample price modification) and a seperate ninjascript strategy for a 10 EMA crossing a 20 EMA but my main problem has been trying to combine the 2 strategies together. Also is Sample Price Modification an auto trail or auto break even i havnt been able to tell based on some of the code?

Thank You
    Last edited by RColtelli; 12-14-2011, 11:29 PM. Reason: found part of question on forum

RColtelli, welcome to our forums - the SamplePriceModification example shows how to move the stoploss by calling the SetStopLoss in OnBarUpdate() again with your new desired stop value, it would not include multiple steps to provide a trailing feature, this could be for example achieved by trailing alongside a MA value in your code. You can combine parts of this script with the other one you found providing the entry rules on a crossover. To first of all get more familiar with our NinjaScript, please check into our tutorials from the helpguide laying the basics : http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h.../tutorials.htm
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by rhyminkevin, Today, 04:58 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post dp8282
    by dp8282

Started by iceman2018, Today, 05:07 PM
    0 responses