Adding Minus Levels to Fibonacci Retracement Toll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding Minus Levels to Fibonacci Retracement Toll

I am trying to add a couple of minus value lines to the Fibonacci Retracement tool properties. I would like to draw a retracement ladder and have it add a couple of values above or below ( if prices declining ) the 0% line. I have selected and added 2 new lines and values at the bottom of the properties box, using the minus sign, but they do not print on the chart. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong here ?
    Last edited by shamal; 11-21-2011, 03:42 PM.

Hello Shamal,

Thank you for your post.

Double click on your Fibonacci Retracements to access the properties for the drawing object.
    Set your negative values for your two lines, ensure that you have the box checked next to each line you add.
    Click 'OK' and advise if you see the two lines you have added to the Fibonacci Retracements.
    I have included a screenshot of the Properties below with the boxes checked.

Please let me know if this does the trick for you.
    Attached Files

Comment

Patrick: Thanks for your note, I need a bit of help with the selection of the Fib item as well. Sometimes I can select it and double click and right now I cannot, to check you items in your post. I don't get the mouse-over to recognize it's there. The other indicators on the screen do allow a double click.
      Thanks for your help

Comment

Hello Shamal,

Thank you for your response.

I have created a video that will guide you through accessing the Fibonacci Retracements properties. You may view the video at the following link: http://screencast.com/t/3r5SqJPd

When selecting a Fibonacci Retracements you will need to left click on the diagonal line to select the Drawing Object.
        For more information on Fibonacci Drawing objects please visit the following link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h..._tools__ob.htm

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Patrick: I have a chart open with a Fib sequence drawn on it, but I cannot select the drawing to open the properties. All my other indicators on the screen can be accessed with a double click but not the fib retracement drawing, I want to check the properties on, Have been having this trouble with this particular drawing tool, and it happens on all the fib's I draw on the chart as well.

Comment

Hello Shamal,

Thank you for your response.

I would like to schedule a support call with you. I just need a few things from you before our call.
            • A phone number where you can be reached
            • A time window where I can call you (please include a time zone)
            • Launch our remote support application from the following link, http://www.ninjatrader.com/remotesupport. Once launched, the application will provide you with an ID# and password. I will need these from you once I have you on the phone

Please send this information to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com, with 'ATTN: Patrick' in the subject line. Please include a reference to this thread: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...d.php?p=263890

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

Many thanks Patrick, I did not realize I need to scroll over the fib line drawn on the chart to be able to double click the properties access. I was trying to grab the price levels drawn on the chart.
              Have a great day and thanks for your help !!

Comment

Hello Shamal,

We are always happy to help.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by mmenigma, Today, 02:22 PM
                1 response
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
                Started by frankthearm, Today, 09:08 AM
                9 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_Clayton