Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT does not open

Hi,

Nt does not open on my computer, I have windows 7 and it says Ninjatrader application stopped working - windows is checking for a solution to the problem.. Then nothing happens..
    I followed the steps on re installs from other threads but still nothing. I even downloaded the 2
    files (SSCERuntime_64-ENU &_86-ENU) cleared my history and cache restarted and nothing.
    It use to run fine in the past, then the computer when in for service..Requesting a remote access

Hello SixRick,

Thank you for your post.

Please send a note to Support [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com with "ATTN: Chris" in the subject line.

In the message, please include the following:
    1.) A link to this forum thread.
    2.) Your most current trace and log files.

You will find the file here: My Documents > NinjaTrader 7-> Trace > trace.YYYYMMDD.txt

Log file will be located by going to Documents->NinjaTrader 7->Log->log.YYYYMMDD.txt
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hey Chris

did you ever get mt my reply email?

I sent it to Support [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com ATT Chris

Comment

Chris currently is not in the office. What ticket number did you get back this will be a 6 digit number that comes in the auto response, so that I can check and make sure this got answered or received.

-Brett

Comment

Brett

could not find the auto response or the 6 digit number, so I just fowarded the same email to you- ATTN Brett, thanks

Comment

SixRick,

Brett is out to lunch, however I did receive your email and have responded. Please let us know if you did not get my reply instructions.
            MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

ATTN Chris or Brett, I stil have not received a solution to this problem, can you assist please..

Comment

Hello SixRick,

Could you please send a new message in to Support [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT[ com? I'll ask that Brett or Chris follow up with you on this first thing.
                KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi SixRick,

We received your recent e-mail and I have followed up via e-mail as well as here on the forum to ensure you get a response. If you do not see the e-mail come through please check your spam/junk folders and add ninjatrader.com to your safe sender list.

After reviewing your Trace and logs files we noticed the following error within your Trace file:
                  2011-11-05 11:37:41:739 *************** unhandled exception trapped ***************
                  2011-11-05 11:37:41:739 Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.VisualBasic, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
                  2011-11-05 11:37:41:739 System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.VisualBasic, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Manually remove and reinstall .NET Framework To manually remove and reinstall the .NET Framework, follow these steps:
                  1. Remove the .NET Framework.
                  2. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
                  3. Click Programs and Features. - Note each version of the .NET Framework that is already installed on the computer.
                  4. Then, uninstall all the versions of the .NET Framework.
                  5. When you are prompted, restart the computer.
                  6. Use the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility to clean up the MSI database state for all the versions of the .NET Framework.
                  7. Download the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility. - Follow this link for more details: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301
                  8. Install the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility as an administrator or as a user account that is a member of the local Administrators group.
                  9. Click Start, point to All Programs, and then click Windows Install Cleanup.
                  10. In the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility, remove all versions of .NET Framework.
                  11. Restart the computer.
                  12. Download and then reinstall all the versions of the .NET Framework that were previously installed on the computer. - Follow this link for more details: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923100

Once the above has been completed please follow the steps listed below to uninstall and reinstall NinjaTrader:
                  1. Close all running applications.
                  2. Then from the Start menu select --> Control Panel --> Add and Remove Programs.
                  3. From Add and Remove Programs select NinjaTrader 7 and click Remove.
                  4. Then you will need to clear your internet browser cache and history. You will clear this from within your internet browser (with IE, Tools-->Options, delete cookies and files, clear history).
                  5. Reboot your machine.
                  6. Once these steps are completed, download NT7 from the link below:
                    Download

Please let us know if you are able to get up and running after the reinstall or if you need further assistace please e-mail us back and include a phone number where you can be reached and a time window where I can call you (please include a time zone.
                  LowellSenior IT Manager

Comment

Hi SixRick,

I did receive your followup e-mail but it seems like your still not receiving anything from us.

I would like to schedule a support call with you today. I just need a few things from you before our call, please be sure to e-mail this information and not post it within our forums.

• A phone number where you can be reached
                    • A time window where I can call you (please include a time zone)

I did also e-mail you a similar message as I am looking forward to assisitng you further.
                    LowellSenior IT Manager

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by burtoninlondon, Today, 12:38 AM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post burtoninlondon  
                    Started by AaronKoRn, Yesterday, 09:49 PM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes