Can't connect to data server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't connect to data server

I can connect to Zen-fire, but the log is telling me that I am unable to connect to the NT data server, and as expected, I am not getting any historical data right now.

Same thing here for Gain. Reload all historical data option is greyed out.

Comment

Same here and reload historical data is greyed out as well.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately there was an issue with the historical data servers. Please restart NinjaTrader and let me know if you can then reload historical data.

Thank you for your patience.
        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello!
          And I too can''t connect to the Zen-Fire. Error message tell me that i must check my internet connection and connection parameters. But i follow like this _http://www.ninjatrader.com/ConnectionGuides/Zen-Fire-Connection-Guide.php
          what i do wrong

sorry fo my English, i'am Russian

Comment

Hello Ugene,

Please see the link below that explains various Zen-Fire connection errors.
            Secure the right domain name for your business or website today. Custom tailored payment plans available to fit any budget.

Login Failed. Please Check Your Internet Connection or Account Settings: If the Internet connection is live, the error indicates a typo in the user id or password. The user id and password are case sensitive and white spaces count as characters. Make sure the user id and password are correct and there are no blank spaces at the beginning or end. White spaces are common when using the copy/paste function in Windows. Contact your Broker to verify the correct user id and password are being used.

If your internet connection is fine, it indicates the username and password are incorrectly entered or not valid anymore.

Please contact your broker that provided you the Zen-Fire connection and verify if your Zen-Fire username and password are valid. Subsequently create a new Zen-Fire connection as per the instructions below.

Make sure you enter the username and password correctly (case sensitive).

Once you finished recreating the connection, please check if you can get connected successful.

About three weeks ago, Zen-Fire/NinjaTrader demo users that connect from a machine that has had a demo in the past will be automatically disabled. Could this be the case for you? If so, please contact the broker that provided you the username and pasword information and they will be able to assist you.
            Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Just to confirm, I have been able to connect to the NT data server since ChristopherJ's post last night. Thanks for fixing it quickly.

Comment

Hi, i created a demo account with gain/forex.com followed the steps listed here: http://www.ninjatrader.com/Connectio...tion-Guide.php

downloaded their platform, installed , after i tried to connect with ninja and the following message appears :

Login failed: Unable to log into the GAIN API. Check user name and password. Gain error message: "Authentication problem, Do i know you? Perhaps we've not been introduce."

my password and user are correct, whats going on?

:P

Comment

Hello kabott,

Please remove your GAIN account connection and recreate. Please make sure you apply the correct username password.

If issue persists, then please contact your GAIN broker for resolution on that error message.
                  Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

GAIN historical data down again - reload all historical data option greyed out

Comment

Hi wfan2,

Thanks for your post.

Please restart your PC, modem and router then check the connection for data again. The server is running right now, so it should be possible for you to load the data.
                      KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

problem fixed - back working again (although it wasn't an hour ago)

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by nandhumca, Yesterday, 03:41 PM
                        1 response
                        0 likes
                        Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
                        Started by The_Sec, Yesterday, 03:37 PM
                        1 response
                        0 likes
                        Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby