Freezing of Ninjatrader and Abort button on Control Center does not click

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freezing of Ninjatrader and Abort button on Control Center does not click

I have Market Analyzer and 8 charts loading on my workspace (only 1 day to load) with about 7 indicators.

My workspace freezes a lot when loading Ninjatrader and what I read on the status area on the Control is Loading **Instrument** data and it freezes forever.

It has an abort button on the right side but when you try to click it does not click at all so it keeps frozen. So I end up trying to force close application through Ctrl-Alt-Del, Task manager and then click on Control Center and click on End Task and then click cancel as this is the only way I have found to unfreeze it.

Why doenst the abort button click at all????

PEDRO

Hello Pedro,

Unfortunately NinjaTrader was unresponsive so the Abort button did not work.

Can you please check if you have multiple workspaces opened? Please go to Control Center-->File-->Workspaces and check what workspaces are listed below 'Save Workspace As'.

The workspace with the checkmark is the workspace opened on your monitor. Any additional workspaces listed, are opened in the background and will use CPU and RAM.

Please select a workspace without the checkmark. Subsequently, go to Control Center-->File-->Workspaces-->Close Workspace. Repeat this procedure until only 1 workspace is opened. Subsequently, check if the freezing behavior persists now that only one workspace is opened in total.

You can find other tips and suggestions to improve the performance of NinjaTrader and avoid freezing at the link below.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by SantoshXX, Today, 03:09 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post SantoshXX  
    Started by DanielTynera, Today, 01:14 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes