Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

There is no data after re-logining to IB's TWS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no data after re-logining to IB's TWS.

My issue is: After quit and re-login to IB's TWS(917.8 version all ready), there is no data at all for every instrument, in strategy window, I will see my position, but the data isnot updated, so the strategy will not work at all. And because I have opened position, if I exit NT7.0.1000.7(64 -bit) and restart my NT7, I will lose my exit orders(target order, stop loss order).

Hello Majorshi,

Sorry for any frustration regarding the currently running strategy. You will need to resolve any connectivity/update issues before your strategy can work properly. Please first contact your broker by phone to manage your position and any orders manually.

If you do not want strategy orders to be cancelled when the strategy is disabled, uncheck that option Under Tools > Options > Strategy > NinjaScript

Then, send to us your log and trace files for the day. Easiest way to send is with Help > Mail to support feature. In the subject write Attn: RyanM 548215

If the Help > Mail to Support feature does not send these for you, please send a note to support 'at' ninjatrader 'dot' com for instructions on sending these manually.
    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by kujista, Today, 06:23 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post kujista
    by kujista

Started by f.saeidi, Today, 10:19 AM
    0 responses