Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZenFire connection

Hello

I read here that some people were experiencing trouble connecting to zen fire earlier today....I thought it was from zenfire end. now I still can't connect.. Is there still anybody experiencing this ?

thank you

Hello,

Zen-Fire will only allow one demo account per user from this weekend moving forward. This means that if you had multiple demo accounts open or a demo longer then there normal demo period this access has been restricted.

Thus if you are unable to connect to a demo account, Zen-Fire has asked us to let you know that you will need to contact your original point of contact (broker) for further assistance. If your account is a live funded trading account, please let us know and we will be glad to assist you further.
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

HI I have the same problem...Unable to connect to ZEN-FIRE acccount and to MIRUS FUTURE account...
      I tried several times to reinstall and install again Ninja Trader version 6.5 and version 7.0. with the same result - the connection couldnt be established.
      I tried this on two computers - with the same result...

I have created ZENFIRE and MIRUS account in the morning today 13.9.2011
      Last week everythings was OK and no problem when connected to data provider....
      Yesterday and today - no connection...

When I connect in version 6.5 of Ninja trader - in status bar the text "CONNECTING TO ZEN FIRE " is displayed and after this the connection is established for a few seconds and after this period the connection is lost and this is exception is repeated in cycle again and again - Ninja trader wants to connect to data provider - is connected and after this tries to recconect again ....

THis is the logs :

13. 9. 2011 13:29:16|1|4|Current license: Type=SimulationOnly State=Verified StartDate=2. 5. 2006 EndDate=31. 12. 2099 Collective2 Dtn ESignal External OpenTick Provider2 Replay Simulator Yahoo Gain Hosted AdvancedStrategyManagement AutomatedTrading BasicEntry Charting DataConnection SuperDom
      13. 9. 2011 13:29:40|2|4|Thursday June 9th is contract rollover for several futures contracts. Please click on the following link for instructions on how to rollover a futures contract
      13. 9. 2011 13:29:42|1|4|Automated trading disabled
      13. 9. 2011 13:50:09|1|2|mrs: Primary connection=Connecting, Price feed=Connecting
      13. 9. 2011 13:50:19|1|2|mrs: Primary connection=ConnectionLost, Price feed=Connecting
      13. 9. 2011 13:50:21|1|2|mrs: Primary connection=Connected, Price feed=Connecting
      13. 9. 2011 13:50:23|1|2|mrs: Primary connection=ConnectionLost, Price feed=Connecting
      13. 9. 2011 13:50:25|1|2|mrs: Primary connection=Connected, Price feed=Connecting
      13. 9. 2011 13:50:26|1|2|mrs: Primary connection=ConnectionLost, Price feed=Connecting
      13. 9. 2011 13:50:27|1|2|mrs: Primary connection=Connected, Price feed=Connecting

Thanks you for your help

Comment

Hello Lejczek,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forums!

Please send an email to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and include your most recent log and trace files, Attn: Matthew in the Subject line and a reference to this thread.

You will find the log file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.
        • The log file will be named ‘log.20110913.txt’

You will find the trace file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.
        • The trace file will be named ‘trace.20110913.txt’

Please attach both of these files to your next response. If these files are over 4MB, please let me know and I can respond with alternative instructions.
        MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by TradeSaber, Today, 07:18 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post TradeSaber  
        Started by PaulMohn, Today, 05:00 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes