3 New Requests for ATM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 New Requests for ATM

As you plan out NT 8, I would like to offer up three minor enhancements to ATMs and Chart Trader for consideration:

1. I would like to see a "Cancel Order at Time" Option that would enable unfilled orders to be cancelled at a certain time of the time. Say I want to setup a Breakout trade at the high of the day, but it remains unfilled, I would like to be able to tell ChartTrader (or actually the ATM) to cancel the unfilled order at a given time, for example 3pm)

2. Independent Close/Flatten times for each ATM. Today I can set a global "flatten time", but this does not work when you are trading difference markets (for example RTH for FX Futures and different from Index Futures or Oil Futures). Ideally I would like to see that I can set a Close/Flatten at a specific time for each ATM.

3. When Using Chart Trader, I would like to be able to open up the "Active ATM" from the option, make changes and then see if updated into the current ATM. Say I had an open ATM that had 1 target/1stop and I wanted to change that to 3 targets and 2 stops, I would like to be able to just open the "Current/Active ATM" and add the new targets and stops, save and see that updated into the open orders etc.

Thanks in advance - I realize I can do this via custom Strategies (actually are building this now), but I would perfer to have to focus less on this aspect of trade management and let the platform do it.

dnoff,

Thank you for your suggestion on how we can improve our product.
    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
    Started by jeronymite, 04-12-2024, 04:26 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes