Template recall problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Template recall problem

I want to run a 3 panel chart. I want an indicator in panel 1, the price chart in panel 2 and an indicator in panel 3. I can't initally direct the price chart to use panel 2 so I open a new chart with prices in panel 1 and an indicator in "New panell" to create a panel 2. When I load that I can now create my second indicator in "New Panel" to create panel 3. I can then Move the price chart to panel 2 and vola I have my desired configuration. However, if I save that configuration as a template and then recall that template into a chart the Price chart has moved back to panel 1, one indicator is also in panel 1 the other is in panel 2 and there is no panel 3.
    Is this the correct way it is supposed to work???? Is this a bug, an annomaly or am I more nuts than usual???
    Dean

Hello Dean,

Can you please tell me what NinjaTrader version you have installed. You can check this at Control Center-->Help-->About.

When I test it on my end, the panel configuration is the same. I created a chart like you describe and save a chart template. I created another chart and selected the chart template in the Data Series menu. The data series was located in the middle.

I created another chart without a template. Once the chart was created, I right clicked the chart and select Templates-->Load. I selected the template and the data series was located in the middle as well.

Can you please save a new chart template once you setup the panels to your liking. Subsequently create a new chart and select the chart template you just created. Does the chart have the data series located in the middle?
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post CortexZenUSA  
    Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM
    0 responses