Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bbucha_stk,

Is this still the 6E?

What interval are you loading in the chart, minute or tick?

Are you getting live data for this instrument from the Orders tab of the Control Center?

If you load a chart without your indicators and strategy, can you plot the chart?

Are you receiving any other errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so what do these errors report?
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

this still the 6E?
      Yes I am trying my 6E03, 6E06, 6E09 none of my market replays are painting on chart

What interval are you loading in the chart, minute or tick?
      4 Renko

Are you getting live data for this instrument from the Orders tab of the Control Center?
      Like I said now my market replay doesn't even work which IB isn't even in the picture.

If you load a chart without your indicators and strategy, can you plot the chart?
      No

Are you receiving any other errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so what do these errors report?
      The log says Simulation Account replay101 reset a number of times

Note until your recommended changes yesterday I have been running Market Replay for 9 months
      no problem

Comment

bbucha_stk,

IB does not offer historical tick data, so your renko charts will not work in real-time. Can you please try switching these to Minute bars and let me know if you have issues with the IB connection.

For the Market Replay, are sure you replay data for this date you are replaying? You can check this by right clicking on the Market Replay Controller--> select "Available data".

Comment

IB does not offer historical tick data, so your renko charts will not work in real-time. Can you please try switching these to Minute bars and let me know if you have issues with the IB connection.
          I am not trying to USE IB for Historical data. I am just saying there are two new symptoms :
          1) MY Live connection to IB does not paint my chart
          2) My market Replay on Historical data does not paint
          Since you had me make that change yesterday

For the Market Replay, are sure you replay data for this date you are replaying? You can check this by right clicking on the Market Replay Controller--> select "Available data".
          Like I said I have ben using my market Replay for 9 months I set the available data to the
          proper set of data ( eg 6e03 = 1-5-2011 to 2-17-2011 for example)

Nothing PAINTS I want to say when we made the GLOBEX change on the instrument

Comment

bbucha_stk,

I would like to setup a phone call where I can address these issues remotely.

Can you please send an email to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and include 'Attn: Matthew' in the subject line and a reference to this thread.

Please include your phone number and a good date/time including your time one you would be available for a call.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by jxs_xrj, 01-12-2020, 09:49 AM
            6 responses
            1 like
            Last Post jgualdronc  
            Started by Touch-Ups, Today, 10:36 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes