Quick and easy suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick and easy suggestions

1) DOM: Why are the cumulative orders right next to the number of orders of individual price levels? It seems to be a little confusing when making quick trades, I think it would be better to give us the option to be placed elsewhere, separate of individual depth information.

2) Level II: Why does my depth appear as 1*1 (I trade futures with Zenfire)? Also, I suggest giving us the option of removing columns we don't want, and allowing us to save or make our changes default. It'll save me valuable screen space, I usually just look at price and size, not spread and depth.

3) T&S: Please give us the option to hide the top panel. When I look at T&S, I'm also looking at the DOM and Level II so already have this information and the redundant info is taking up valuable screen space.

4) What is the time period of the volume information in T&S?

Thank you!

Hi :::grimReaper:::,

Thanks for your post.

I'll forward your suggestions on to development for further consideration. Thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback!

I wasn't able to find an answer to question number four, unfortunately. I've asked a colleague to follow up on this tomorrow. Thank you for your patience!
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for the lightning fast response. NT customer support is top notch!

Do you also know why the depth always appears as 1*1?

Comment

Hi :::grimReaper:::,

Sorry - I'd missed that question.

I'm not sure why that would be either - I am, however, seeing the same on my side when connected to Zen-Fire and testing any symbol. I'll ask that my colleague take a look at this as well.
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your patience.

1) Level 2 window depth is the number of market makers on each depth of market level. Since futures doesnt have market makers its always 1 * 1.

2) For the question on the volume in the Time And Sales. This is provided directly from your broker or data feed provider and is not calculated by NinjaTrader. In all cases it is the volume for the entire day that is displayed here.

-Brett

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by funk10101, Today, 09:43 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post funk10101  
          Started by pkefal, 04-11-2024, 07:39 AM
          11 responses
          0 likes