Turn Chart Indicator Labels Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn Chart Indicator Labels Off

Is there any way to turn off the indicator labels that are placed on the chart (label and inputs)?

If not, it would be very nice to add this option. I want to be able to snapshot a chart, but not show names and inputs of indicators.

Hello aslane,

Yes, this is possible. You can set the "Price marker(s)" option to False in the Indicator menu by clicking the third icon to the left on the Chart Toolbar.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I do not mean the price markers. I am talking about the indicator label that appears in the upper left of the indicator plot (i.e. "MACD(12,26,9)" that appears in upper left when you add the MACD indicator). This label contains the indicator label from the properties and the indicator inputs. This is the label I want to get rid of (either for entire chart or indicator by indicator).

Comment

Originally posted by aslane View Post
        I do not mean the price markers. I am talking about the indicator label that appears in the upper left of the indicator plot (i.e. "MACD(12,26,9)" that appears in upper left when you add the MACD indicator). This label contains the indicator label from the properties and the indicator inputs. This is the label I want to get rid of (either for entire chart or indicator by indicator).
        Hello Aslane,

Within NinjaTrader 6 you can remove the indicator name from the chart by removing the name from the 'Label' section of the indicator properties. Unfortunately you can not remove the indicator inputs.

NinjaTrader version 6.5 will also remove the inputs if the label field is left blank.
        Last edited by Guest; 11-28-2007, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Perfect, exactly what I was looking for.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by rocketman7, Today, 09:41 AM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post rocketman7  
          Started by traderqz, Today, 09:44 AM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post traderqz