Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order not filled in TWS

Hi,

Yesterday I had the same problem with the same stock (AZO NYSE). A strategy sent a buy order but the order was not filled. Orders related with other stocks have no problem.

I'm sure AZO is correctly mapped.

I also would like to know how much time an order can stand in a pending status before being filled or cancelled. There is any way to control this time?

Hello guillembm,

If an order receives a 'PendingSubmit' status, it indicates NinjaTrader submitted the order to your broker.

The order receives a 'Working' or 'Accepted' status when the broker sends a signal back to NinjaTrader and subsequently the order will execute as per market dynamics. Please see the link below for more information.
    Note: This information is relevant for NinjaTrader 7 only. For NinjaTrader 8, please click here (https://ninjatrader.com/support/helpGuides/nt8/where_do_your_orders_reside_.htm). CQG Orders in a state "Accepted" or "Working" are at the exchange. If the exchange does not support a specific order type, the

So if an order is in 'PendingSubmit' status, the order cannot fill since the order is not accepted by your broker.

Did the order remain in a 'PendingSubmit' status or was it accepted by your broker?

If you are not sure, please send me your log and trace files for today. You can find these files at the following locations.

C:\-->Users-->*Windows user account*-->(My) Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Log--> log.20110720 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

C:\-->Users-->*Windows user account*-->(My) Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Trace--> trace.20110720 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Please send them to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header and reference this forum thread.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by The_Sec, Yesterday, 03:37 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
    Started by vecnopus, Today, 06:15 AM
    0 responses
    1 view