Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only one data bar

Hi,
    I am currrently setting up a list of FTSE stocks with yahoo feed for EOD trading,
    A problem occurs whereby I only get one bar on the chart, I reload all historical data and I get my data then but it doesn't hold for very long and also only gives me data on certain stocks. I have changed the settings in the yahoo feed from 0secs to 2480secs and this has helped but as above only getting data on some charts. ANY IDEAS.

Hello SeanSnax,

Please note that there is a known issue in NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.6 which causes daily charts not to load data using most session templates. It is solved by using the 'Default 24/7' session template.

Please make sure the 'Default 24/7' session template is selected in the chart. Please right click in the chart and select 'Data Series'. Set 'Session template' to 'Default 24/7' and check if you display price bars.

The issue will be fixed in the next version (7.0.1000.7) and does not occur in version 7.0.1000.5 either which is still available on our download page.

If the issue remains, please let me know a FTSE stock that experiences the issue and I will test it on my end.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I am using Ninja 7.0.1000.5 currently, would it make a difference using the 64 bit

Comment

Hi Jason

try AGK but most of them revert back after a few mins and even when I change workspaces.

Comment

Jason,
          I used that session template and seems OK, will inform you af any issues, thanks for your help.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
          47 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post aligator  
          Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post jaybedreamin