Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

NT7 to Patsystem - mapping no longer works (ok for NT6.5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT7 to Patsystem - mapping no longer works (ok for NT6.5)

I have been using Ninjatrader 6.5 connecting to Patsystems for more than 1 year now (working fine) and after my upgrade over the weekend to Ninjatrader 7.0 I encountered problem mapping the following instruments:

1. SGX Nikkei Yen Futures (PATS instrument name = QNK, exchange = SGX) and
    2. CME Nikkei Yen Futures (PATS instrument name = NIY, exchange = CME). I also tried to set the exchange to "Globex" with no success.

Additional comments:
    - Broker name = Phillip Futures (Singapore)
    - Ninjtrader 7.0 account connection to Patsystems is working as I was able to map other instruments (eg. 6J, ES, YM, NQ on CME)
    - I have reported the problem to Patsystems but no resolution yet. However their technical support thinks that the problem is most likely at NT7.0 because NT6.5 was working fine as I mentioned.

Please help.

Hello greenchili,

Do you still have NinjaTrader 6.5 installed? If so, please open it and check what settings you used for these instruments. Go to Control Center-->Tools-->Instrument Manager, highlight the instrument and click Edit. Check the settings in the Definition-tab, but please check the symbol mapping next to 'Patsystems' under the Misc-tab as well. Subsequently, apply the same settings in NinjaTrader 7 and check if you receive data.

If the issue remains, please send me an email at support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header and reference this forum thread. Please include your Patsystems login information so I can test your connection on my end to receive data for these instruments in NinjaTrader 7.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jason,
      Yes, I still have NT6.5 and have attempted to replicate the same Instrument Mgr settings. Unfortunately problem still not resolved.

I have sent you an email with further details as requested.

Thanks again for your help Jason.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by lorem, Yesterday, 09:18 AM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
      Started by WHICKED, Today, 12:56 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes