one click drag and drop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one click drag and drop?

is there an option to allow for single click drag and drop of orders on the DOMs and Chart Trader instead of click and click method for moving them? if this is not the case can this be made a requested feature?
    thanks

Hello madLyfe,

Thank you for your post.

You can enabled single click order modification to move your stops and targets with a single click, however your entry orders such as limits and stops will need to be modified with the click then click method.

You can enable single click order modification by right clicking on the SuperDOM--> Select Properties--> set this option to enable.

I will forward your suggest to development to consider in a future version. Please let me know if there is anything else you wish to add.
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Matthew View Post
      Hello madLyfe,

Thank you for your post.

You can enabled single click order modification to move your stops and targets with a single click, however your entry orders such as limits and stops will need to be modified with the click then click method.

You can enable single click order modification by right clicking on the SuperDOM--> Select Properties--> set this option to enable.

I will forward your suggest to development to consider in a future version. Please let me know if there is anything else you wish to add.
      i dont think its working, atleast not on the chart trader, i still have to click once to grab the order and click again to drop it where i want it..

Comment

madLyfe,

There is not a single click order modification from Chart Trader.

Comment

madLyfe,

There is not a single click order modification from Chart Trader.
          i dont think its working on the DOMs either.

Comment

The entry orders like limit or stop?

Or the ATM Strategy Stop Loss and Profit Target?

You can enable 'single click order modification' which allows you to modify the price of ATM generated stop loss and profit target orders with a single click in any price cell in the center column of the SuperDOM. To enable this, right click in the SuperDOM and select the menu "Properties" and set the "Single click order modification" parameter to "True" and then press the "OK" button.

Click here for additional information on order modification in the SuperDOM

Comment

The entry orders like limit or stop?

Or the ATM Strategy Stop Loss and Profit Target?

You can enable 'single click order modification' which allows you to modify the price of ATM generated stop loss and profit target orders with a single click in any price cell in the center column of the SuperDOM. To enable this, right click in the SuperDOM and select the menu "Properties" and set the "Single click order modification" parameter to "True" and then press the "OK" button.

Click here for additional information on order modification in the SuperDOM
              ok i see whats going on, the target order just goes wherever you click. if you have more than one target order you have to then select the other order and then select where you want that to go(thus the two clicks). so i guess my feature request would be to make it an option to have all orders targets and stops, drag and drop-able anywhere you have orders(DOMs, chart trader). this makes it intuitive like everything else on the PC.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by gentlebenthebear, Today, 01:30 AM
              2 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post gentlebenthebear  
              Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
              2 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Kaledus