Several disconnects with TT every hour!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Several disconnects with TT every hour!

Ok this has been a on going issue with me. But my connection with trading technologies server gets disconnected several times a hour and then re connects within probably 30 seconds. This is going to be very bad when my automated trading system goes to make a trade and amazingly does not go through because it is disconnected. It is just a matter of time. I have sent log files to NT before and they say nothing is wrong surprisingly. I am not on a router, I am not behind any firewalls. My IP address only changes ever 24 hours and even when I set up a static IP addres it will still disconnect. My IQ feed connection NEVER/rarely disconnects when it isn't suppose to. So I know it's not my internet connection being spotty, it is the Trading Technologies connection. I have tried the whole resetting database trick and re labeling the database to OLD so it starts a new database. The issue is either with crappy trading technologies servers or NT disconnecting it for some reason.

Hello olingerc,

Thank you for your post.

Is trading technologies the only connection you experience this issue? For a further test, can you please connect to Trading Technologies and while still connected, connect to the Kinetick End of Day (Free) connection via the File--> Connect menu.

You should now have two connections: Trading Technologies | Kinetick

Please test with this setup and when issues occur with TT, does Kinetick stay connected, or does it disconnect?
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_Matthew; 06-11-2011, 11:29 PM.
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by PaulMohn, Today, 05:00 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post PaulMohn  
    Started by ZenCortexAuCost, Today, 04:24 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes