Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT Update - No Daily / Weekly Charts

Hi,

just updated NT to the latest version (7.100.6) and now my Daily/Weekly charts just show todays data. Tried to reload the data with "Historical Data" option but that does not fixed the problem.

My NT is connected to Zen-Fire and IQFeed (realtime, live data). Screenshot shows my settings but only todays data on the chart.

Any idea how to fix that problem?
    Last edited by Mel Funktion; 06-09-2011, 09:15 AM.

Okay, found 2 threads with the same problem and it is a problem with the latest version.
    Still unbelievable that this error has been reported 10 days ago and still no fix.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for the forum post.

There is a bug in this version of 7.0.1000.6 with daily charts that we have identified and development is working to resolve in the next release of NinjaTrader.

Unfortunately this means that you must as a work around to get the daily data to show data you will need to right click on the chart and select data series. Then change the session template to Default 24/7 on daily charts only. This does not affect the data on the charts since daily data is not affected by a session template and is a work around to display this data in the current release.

Your other option is to downgrade to the previous version of NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.5. To do this please uninstall NinjaTrader from Start Menu in Windows->Control Panel->Programs->Uninstall NinjaTrader 7(Will not delete any of your settings and will still be CME iLink compliant)

Then download NinjaTrader the previous version from here:

Download link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/download-registration.php

Comment

Hi:
        I have the same problem in my minutes and hour chart. It would not load beyond today's data. I am using MBT as the datafeed. Is there a work around for this, or should I downgrade to previous version?

Comment

Hi:

URGENT!

I tried 100.5, but also does not work. I could not get pass 1 day of data on any of my minutes chart. When I try MBT's own charting program (11.6.0.0), I can view the data without problems.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for the post.

There is no bug for minute charts. Therefor you have something else going on. Can you please email me at support at NinjaTrader dot com and reference this post and include your log and trace files.

You can find these files at the following locations, please attach these to a return email as an attachment

There are two attachments I need in total.

My Documents--> NinjaTrader 7 or NinjaTrader 6.5--> Trace--> trace.XXXXXXXX.txt (YYYYMMDD.txt)

My Documents--> NinjaTrader 7 or NinjaTrader 6.5--> Log--> log.XXXXXXXX.txt (YYYYMMDD.txt)

If the files combines are larger then 8mb in size. I will not be able to recieve it via email. Please send them via filexpressit.com instead and reference the ticket number in the subject line.

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

Hi:

Thanx for the response. And I apologise for my impatience. It seems that the data is back again.
              Looks like it is really the datasource. Though I do not know why it works on their own charting program. Truely sorry.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Jonker, Today, 01:19 PM
              0 responses
              1 view
              0 likes
              Last Post Jonker
              by Jonker

Started by futtrader, Today, 01:16 PM
              0 responses