API for Connecting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

API for Connecting

I apologize if the question is stupid, but I cannot find any mention about API which can be used to connect Ninja Trader to brokers which aren't currently supported.

Is it possible to get such API or to be authorized to use such API for 3rd party developers?

Thank you very much!

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over connecting to the External Data Feed which is used for programmers connecting other providers with a DLL interface.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you very much for your reply.

I saw this part of the documentation, but, probably, it is some different kind of integration. The examples for eSignal and Trading Station looks rather as examples how to execute Ninja Traders orders from eSignal or Trading Station application.

I am looking something opposite. Suppose that I have an account in CIM banque and I want to buy Ninja Trader to trade on this account instead of using their own client application. Just because I like Ninja Trader and don't like theirs.

I want to have something to connect to my account using my credentials from Ninja Trader, then get historical and actual prices and then execute orders. As far as I see, right now I can trade only on the list of the brokers which can be chosen on purchase page. I am looking for API or for some other way which lets me to create such connection to my broker, as it is possible now for, for example, GFT.

Comment

In order to trade with a broker they must be one of our supported broker for use with NinjaTrader.

We are currently working with GFT and testing this however at this time it is still in Beta which will be fully supported shortly.
        Last edited by NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ; 06-03-2011, 03:00 PM.
        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Segwin, 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM
        14 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post aligator  
        Started by Jimmyk, 01-26-2018, 05:19 AM
        6 responses
        0 likes