NinjaTrader Direct vs Standard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Direct Edition License

I had the free Direct Edition License with Mirus/Dorman/Zenfire. If I switch to Continuum do I still have the Direct Edition free Ninja license or do I need to purchase the full license?
    Is AMP then the only broker that still offers the free Direct Edition license? Thanks.

Comment

Hi flipper26,

Originally posted by flipper26 View Post
      I had the free Direct Edition License with Mirus/Dorman/Zenfire. If I switch to Continuum do I still have the Direct Edition free Ninja license or do I need to purchase the full license?
      Is AMP then the only broker that still offers the free Direct Edition license? Thanks.
      There are other Direct Edition licenses offered by brokers other than AMP.

However, please contact our sales team at sales[at]ninjatrader[dot]com if you would like full details about whether a Direct Edition license is available for your particular broker.
      Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hey listen. Have direct ninjatrader dom running on one system. Other PC have regular trial version running and add your analysis/paralysis indicators/C# code and based on that place order on direct ninjatrader. Isn't it simple. I will do this to save hell lot of money. If I want to execute automated strategy then I will buy standard edition.

Comment

I am very thankful that ninjatrader offers super dom on direct[Free] version. That's all I need for now.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Touch-Ups, Today, 10:36 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Touch-Ups  
          Started by geddyisodin, 04-25-2024, 05:20 AM
          8 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby