IB demo connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IB demo connection

I just download version 7 of NT from Mirus Futures with a Zenfire demo connection.

Everything works fine so far.

As I'm planning to work with a market that Zenfire does not provide, can I use my IB account as a data feed to test NT?

How can I configure IB as my datafeed?

Regards
    Lalocom

Hi Lalocom,

Thank you for your post.

1) It depends what kind of license you are using. If the license is provided by Mirus then you only have Zen-Fire available as an option. There are however licenses that have both Zen-Fire and IB included as a provider.

You can register for a Free Edition license from our website which is a Sim license that includes all supported providers. Or you can purchase a Multi Broker license which is a Live license that has all providers included as well. The difference is that you can trade your account(s) Live with this license.

Purchase Options - Multi Broker
    The best value when purchasing NinjaTrader is to select one of our lifetime purchase options. Alternatively, you can also lease our software for a period of time that makes sense to you. We make purchasing NinjaTrader easy by providing you choice in how you access our software...choose a plan that suits you best!
    • Lifetime license for a one time payment of $1,495
    • Lifetime license for 4 easy monthly payments of $449
    • Several flexible leasing options starting as low as $75 per month
    Learn more about our purchase options!

2) When IB is one of the available datafeed provider options you need to create an account connection. You can do this by following the instructions from the link below:
    Click here to take me to the Interactive Brokers Connection Guide
    Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you very much Vincent.

I would like to try NT with IB data feed in simulated mode before thinking about buying the tool.

I've been watching NinjaTrader site to register for a Free Edition license of NT but I've not been able to find where/how to do this. I would appreciate any help.

Comment

Hi Lalocom,

You can register for a license here:

After registering make sure to check your junk folder as it could be our email with the license could end up there. If that's the case, set NinjaTrader and the domain name 'ninjatrader.com' up so we're allowed to send you emails and bypass your firewall.
        Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by PaulMohn, Today, 05:00 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post PaulMohn  
        Started by ZenCortexAuCost, Today, 04:24 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes