Market Replay freezes with time scale change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Replay freezes with time scale change

I'm a nube trying to get Market Replay to work. I downloaded replay data for ES06-11 and NQ06-11 and connect to the Market Replay connection. Data displays on my two charts just fine and new data starts displaying. When I switch from 5-min to 3-min candles (or any other such change) past data clears and only the current candle is displayed. Then if I try to do anything else, like press the right mouse button, I get an error dialog that NT has encountered an error and must shut down.

I'm using version 7.0.1000.4 64-bit on a Toshiba laptop running Windows 7. I only have two charts with a few simple indicators. I have downloaded and tried many different dates for these instruments and had the same disappointing results.

ederouin, welcome here to our forums - the latest NT7 would be release 6 so it might be beneficial for your issue to upgrade and retry your sceneario there. For the crash you saw it would help if you could forward the diagnostic trace / log files via Help > Mail to Support for review.

Thanks,
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Installing release 6 cured the "freezing" problem. Thanks a bunch for that. There is a little quirk I can easily work around. When I switch from 5-min to 10-min scale my past price history disappears because the data series Days to Load changes to -15. I just have to change it back to 5 and all works well. Thanks again for your quick response.

Comment

Thanks for the kind reply, happy to hear that - for the DaysToLoad issue: do you have any minute series settings template saved?
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by TradeSaber, Today, 07:18 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post TradeSaber  
        Started by PaulMohn, Today, 05:00 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes