Application fails to start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Application fails to start

I've installed the applications and have a number of issues...

1. When I enter the licence key, it says it's invalid; there's no firewall so I don't know what the issue is, the key looks like @SIM-XXXX with 7 blocks of XXXX.

2. If I decline to enter the licence key, I get the splash screen with a "Loading..." message, but the application fails to open, no error message either. I get a flash of a screen, <0.5s but then it disappears - nothing in task manager either.

Any ideas?

BTW Machine has is fully patched and can happily run other .NET applications.

Paul

Installation and Licensing

Hello Paul,

Please try the following to remove your error message.

1) Please close all running applications

2) Then from the 'Start' menu select --> 'Control Panel' --> 'Add and Remove Programs'

3) From 'Add and Remove Programs' select NinjaTrader 6 and click 'Remove'

4) Then manually delete the folders located in C:\Program Files\NinjaTrader Version 6 (if it is there) and from Start --> My Documents --> Ninjatrader 6.

5) Delete any NinjaTrader installation files if you saved them. This can be done from going to Start -> My Computer -> Search button -> search for (NinjaTrader*) -> selcet Local C Disk and then press search.

6) You then will need to clear internet browser and cache. Via your internet browser, clear the cache/history (with IE, Tools-->Options, delete cookies and files, clear history)

7) Once these steps are completed, download NT6 from the link below.http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/download_download.htm

The license is valid. We only have one Sim license we send out to everyone. Make sure you enter the license correctly with no spaces in the beginning or at the end since the software is case sensitive. You might want to enter the license manually.
    Otherwise check your firewall settings. Turn them off and create permission for NinjaTrader to access the internet. Then re-enter the license. Let me know if this works for you.
    Last edited by Guest; 11-16-2007, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by helpwanted, Today, 03:06 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post sarafuenonly123  
    Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Brevo