account performance: commissions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

account performance: commissions

I´m currently trading NT version 7.0.1000.5 through zenfire/mirus in simulation mode. Commissions are displayed correctly in the executions tab, but they don´t show up in the account performance summary and the static dom.
    I already asked last year, when it will be possible to have commissions included in the pnl calculation of the dom when trading live through zenfire/mirus.

Hi marcreinshagen,

Thank you for your post.

Addition of commission is something we're looking in to, but as this will require development on both the NinjaTrader and Zen-Fire side, I'm not able to provide an ETA for the implementation of this enhancement currently.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

OK, but at least commissions were displayed correctly in simulation mode in previous NT versions, how come commissions in simulation mode now only show up on the executions tab, but not in the static dom and the account performance??

Comment

marcreinshagen,

I had missed that you're placing those trades in the Sim101 account - commission should be fully reported here. I'd recommend deleting your current settings and recreating them.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kyle View Post
          marcreinshagen,

I had missed that you're placing those trades in the Sim101 account - commission should be fully reported here. I'd recommend deleting your current settings and recreating them.

not really sure what you mean. delete which settings and where??

Comment

Hi marcreinshagen,

Sorry for the confusion. I meant, delete all commissions settings from the Options menu, then recreate them. Finally, submit some new trades to the Sim101 account to test the function.

Comment

ok, I did exactly that. Deleted all commissions, added 2,20 as minimum commission for futures-zenfire, reconnected to mirus/zenfire datafeed and executed some trades in simulation mode. Still got the same problem: commissions are displayed correctly in the executions tab, 2,20 for each executed contract, but commissions are still zero in the account performance.

Comment

marcreinshagen,

You're speaking of executions in the performance report which occurred after the commissions were reconfigured, correct?

Comment

marcreinshagen,

You're speaking of executions in the performance report which occurred after the commissions were reconfigured, correct?

yes, that is correct

Comment

Hi marcreinshagen,

Can you provide me with an image of your commission settings, please?
                    To send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screen shot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CRTL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and attach the file to your next post.

Comment

ok, hope this works...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi marcreinshagen,

Please reconfigure your commissions under 'Future - Simulator', then check to see if commission is included. (Futures - Zen-Fire settings apply only to orders placed on a Zen-Fire account.)

Comment

Hi marcreinshagen,

Please reconfigure your commissions under 'Future - Simulator', then check to see if commission is included. (Futures - Zen-Fire settings apply only to orders placed on a Zen-Fire account.)

I already tried that, and just tried again, doesn´t help. still no commissions under "account performance", even though commissions are displayed correctly in the "executions" list.
                          anyway, isn´t the sim101 account a zenfire account, since i´m connected to "mirus-live"?

Comment

Hi marcreinshagen,

Please double-check your settings and test this again. If you're still encountering the same results, please provide me with a new image of the settings.

Sim101 is a simulation account so commission settings are taken from 'Futures - Simulator'. The 'Futures - Zen-Fire' settings apply only to Zen-Fire based brokerage accounts. Data source has no bearing on commissions.

Comment

Settings seem to be ok. Still got the same problem. See attached image.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
                              4 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post DynamicTest  
                              Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
                              4 responses
                              0 likes