Market replay issue with 7.0.1000.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market replay issue with 7.0.1000.5

I upgraded to the latest version 7.0.1000.5 from version 7.0.1000.4. While using market replay... it stops working correctly after about 1.5 - 2 hours have transpired . Not all of the charts and DOM continue to reflect the current market action....some work...some don't. This didn't happen using the previous version. Right now I close NT7 and restart it until the problem starts again. I tried both 32 bit and 64 bit on windows 7.

Hello,

Thanks for the note.

Can you please describe what you mean by chart data doesn't display correctly?

Is it one day that isn't playing correctly or does it happen every 2 hours reguardless of day being played?

Can you take a screenshot? To send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screen shot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CRTL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

In the past I have had issues with the same thing when the strategy generated a large volume of log entires. If that is the case with your strategy, log off, delete the log file and log back on. Of course, you may want to save the log file under another name prior to doing this.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Gerik, Today, 09:40 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
      Started by RookieTrader, Today, 09:37 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB