Charts Don't Reload

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charts Don't Reload

Can anyone tell me why charts in a SAVED workspace no longer reload on startup. This has happened 2 days straight, after I do system maintenance. The workspace is saved before I start and shut down.

This is a PISS OFF because it usually takes me 15-20 minutes to recreate all of the charts before I start to do anything in the mornings.

-Latest version of NT
    -Windows Vista Home Premium
    -Quand Core AMD system

IF it doesn't already, NT7 should auto save the data and workspace in the event of a power loss or forced system shut down.

TIA

D

Hello dmking,

Sorry to hear of this - I can absolutely understand how this could be frustrating.

Unfortunately, corruptions to the workspace files themselves can occur when a power loss or unexpected shut down occurs. That said, NinjaTrader does attempt to save the workspace before closing - but, there can still be occasions where items cannot be saved.

What we typically recommend is that you periodically create backups of your settings to ensure that, if something unexpected occurs, settings can be put back in to place quickly.

The steps required to create a backup are available here: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...up_archive.htm

The steps required to restore from a backup are available at this link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...up_archive.htm
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for the advice and solution Kyle... I think you're on to something... I just manually shut down the system and lo and behold, everything came back... I think it must be the forced system shutdowns after loading updates.

Thanks for the fast response.

D

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Rapine Heihei, Today, 08:19 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
      Started by Rapine Heihei, Today, 08:25 PM
      0 responses