Chart bars not updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart bars not updating

I turned on my NT 7 multiple times tonight, meaning I got in and logged out several times. Each time my chart doesn't update the bars between Friday close adn the current time I log in. I have reset my internet time sync twice and that doesn't fix the problem, also, I have shut down the program several times, too.
    thanks

Hello sesplin,

Can you please let me know to what data feed you connect in NinjaTrader.

Does it make a difference if you right click in the chart and select 'Reload All Historical Data'?
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I have the exact same problem and I'm using MBTrading as my data feed. Tried to 'Reload All Historical Data' but the problem still persists.

Comment

We received similar reports from other MBTrading customers and I was able to reproduce it on my end as well. Unfortunately there does not seem to be historical data available after Friday with MBTrading.

I have sent an email to MBTrading for clarification. Once I receive a response back, I will update this forum thread.

Comment

I just tried to reload allhistorical data and the problem persists. I am with MB Trading.
          Thanks

Comment

Unfortunately there is currently an issue at MBTrading in regards to historical data, which prevents you to load historical data. I have contacted MBTrading and they informed me that they are working on the issue to get is resolved as soon as possible. Unfortunately they could not provide me an ETA when the issue will be resolved.

Comment

It seems the problem is resolved.

Comment

Hello Jared,

Yes, the issue has been resolved. You will be able to load historical forex data again wih MBTrading.

Comment

Hi Jason...long time

Hi, Jason,
                  I apologize to you and Jared for dropping in here but it's been a while and so much has changed. Question please and I feel silly for not remembering how but maybe it's been moved:

I just loaded NT 7 off the website and loaded up /ES for June. It is not giving me any of the after/pre market data. I can't find where to turn it back on but I know you know.

Thanks!

Larry

Comment

Hello Larry,

No worries. However, please create a new thread in the future when posting a new message. Once you clicked any topic on the forum main page, you will see a 'New Thread' button on the left side.

Likely, the session template selected in the Data Series menu is excluding pre and post market data. Can you please right click in the chart and select 'Data Series..'. Set 'Session template' to 'Default 24/7' or 'CME US Index Futures ETH' and check if pre and post market data is loaded.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by TradeSaber, Today, 07:18 AM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post TradeSaber  
                    Started by PaulMohn, Today, 05:00 AM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes