Error on loading chart data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error on loading chart data

Why do I frequently get "Error on loading data for "YM06-11" [etc.] isconnected from Historic Data Server" on start up and connection? Sometimes OK, sometimes not.

I have green connection of PFG, have not changed anything, I use the default session template and frustrated with hangups and instability of NT7. I find it easier to do a clean re-install than trying to figure out what is wrong. Please don't ask me to send you my trace and log files. I have done that several times in the past for similar issues and nothing was resolved.

Thanks.

Hello,

Have you tried discussing this with PFG. Also are you sure your on the latest version of PFG API. http://www.ninjatrader.com/Connectio...tion-Guide.php

Have you tried connecting to a secondary data feed before. As this will isolate if its something on your PC/Such as a firewall or router issue that is causing this or we need to find out if its PFG thats causing this. You could try connecting to Kinetick End of Day free for example and load up some daily charts for a free quick tests.

Thanks.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by rocketman7, Today, 01:00 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post rocketman7  
    Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
    2 responses