Strange Pop-UP Message on startup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange Pop-UP Message on startup

I'm getting a peculiar pop-up message upon starting up NT 7.0.1000.2 (Live) on the initial boot up every morning. I've attached the message and the NT log right after this occurs. Sometimes I get only one pop-up. Other days I get a whole series. The file names mentioned vary from day to day and after I click OK on one or more pop-ups, the software appears to run OK. All indicators and system files compile just fine hitting F5 within the editor. If I restart NT, I usually don't get this pop-up message.

Do I need to restart NT every morning to achieve full performance and what can I do to eliminate these annoying pop-ups on the initial start up?
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thanks for the note.

This message is most likely triggered due to a third partry indicator has overrideen some NinjaTrader files. Can you think of any third party indicator you installed, changed, or removed when this error started occuring?

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

Numerous File Changes Made

Yes there have been numerous file changes made in the past week. I installed Rampage indicators a few weeks ago and uninstalled them this past weekend. I installed PowerZone Trading VSTOP indicators this past week and finally I installed EOT indicators this past week. Upon installing EOT I got a message stating I needed to uninstall some free EOT indicators first which I did.

Right now this is just annoying, not a show stopper. Will this problem affect the performance of NT if we don't resolve it?

Comment

Hello,

Not sure if it would be issue are not but would like to see the problem resoled if you want it resolved. Howeer it may take removal of some third party indicators.

Please email me at support at ninjatrader dot com and reference this post if you would like to do this.

Comment

Curiously the problem may have disappeared

Curiously the problem may have disappeared all by itself. At least I haven't seen it in the last two start ups. Thank you for help. I may be back again, we'll just have to see.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by usazencortex, Today, 12:43 AM
          0 responses
          1 view
          0 likes
          Last Post usazencortex  
          Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
          168 responses
          0 likes