Sim Exit Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ryan.

Please look at the email I sent to you again. I reiterate I have already sent you the relevant portion of my my log file posted to this thread and sent the relevant portion of my trace file via email to [email protected]

I have sent my log trace files many times to Bertrand and other support professionals so I am clear on where they are and how to send them. The email did not contain data from my orders tab. Kindly check it again.

the subject of the email was
    [Fwd: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...85#post230585]
    The reply contained the id: {461982}

Data included in the original email from the trace includes:

2011-04-01 11:35:15:689 (MIRUS) Cbi.OrderStatusEventArgs.Process: Order='8e88a10310d9466fa87a05c2dd7eb09f/Sim101' Name='Stop1' New state=PendingSubmit Instrument='CL 05-11' Action=Sell Limit price=0 Stop price=107.52 Quantity=1 Type=Stop Filled=0 Fill price=0 Error=NoError Native error=''
    I obtained this information from the N7 TRACE FILE (trace.20110402.txt) in the on my hard drive folder C:\Users\mc\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\trace for the day in question. not from my log tab. Data such as: Cbi.OrderStatusEventArgs.Process is not included in the log tab. If in doubt please look again.

I have FORWARDED this email to you again so that you can be clear that you are looking at an email from me and not someone else.

Additionally I have included a new screenshot from the Orders Tab under Account Performance as the Primary "orders tab" only shows orders from today ... This contains the ID and the Token for the order and the day in question... this is the same information that i included in my screen shot/attachment here:

Hopefully you will read this look again at what I have sent again. As you are not seeing what I have sent you. If that does not settle the issue then I would suggest that anyone in support trade the DAX on a 500 Tick chart for a day and use a 20 tick automated stop w/ a 20 tick target and you will see the same erroneous slippage on sim price that I saw in the CL.

Thank You.
    Mark

Comment

Hi Mark,

I do not see the trace file attached to that ticket. You pasted the contents of something - this isn't what we're looking for. Please let's continue with a phone call and remote assistance.

We appreciate your investment in this issue and a phone call will allow us both to confirm that all the requested information is available in our support system. We will exit the call knowing all information is here and accounted for. To setup a phone call send an email to my attention to support 'at' ninjatrader 'dot' com.
      Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Respectfully

I originally pasted an excerpt from the trace file for the relevant period.
        Since you are confused I just emailed you the entire trace file.
        I really cannot believe this..

If this does not suit your needs I do not have any more time to spend on this..
        Mark

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by RideMe, 04-07-2024, 04:54 PM
        6 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post RideMe
        by RideMe

Started by tkaboris, Today, 05:13 PM
        0 responses