fees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fees

i am switching futures brokers and will need to buy a monthly ninja license so that i can use OCO etc..
    i understand it is 60/mo and i want to pay with the shortest commitment in case i blow out my account.
    What is the shortest--it sounded like a quarterly arrangement paid monthly, but if i pay the 60 for month 1 and blow my acct by the last day of month 1, will i still have to pay for months 2 and 3?
    also, is the first month calendar and prorated or does it start for 30 days from my signup?
    thanks

My broker said the arrangement is between me and ninja trader and to ask you for specs.

Hello,

Sure as of 3/18/2011, smallest purchase is the quarterly lease. You must pay the entire quarter upfront for 60 * 3 = 180;

You then have NinjaTrader for 3 months, there is no refund availiable for unused lease time.

Just make sure that if you no longer need NinjaTrader that you cancel the subscription so it doesnt auto renew for another 3 months.

Also, best if these questions are answered by sales at ninjatrader dot com as well they will have the best infor for you over in our sales department.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Brett View Post
      Hello,

Sure as of 3/18/2011, smallest purchase is the quarterly lease. You must pay the entire quarter upfront for 60 * 3 = 180;

You then have NinjaTrader for 3 months, there is no refund availiable for unused lease time.

Just make sure that if you no longer need NinjaTrader that you cancel the subscription so it doesnt auto renew for another 3 months.

Also, best if these questions are answered by sales at ninjatrader dot com as well they will have the best infor for you over in our sales department.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.
      Maybe you can help. Everytime i try and download ninja 7, I get the error that internet explorer cannot display the webpage. I have the latest 6.5 on my desktop but it wont let me reload historical data--its grayed out. I tried to redownload 6.5 but also get the cannot display error. I uninstalled norton, disabled spybot dont use the windows firewall and am stymied. I downloaded another brokers non-ninja (transact) platform today just as a test, but somehow ninja wont let me install--help. my broker got my wired funds today and i want to trade, can use zenfire, but if i log in at 10 am, i dont see candles before 10 am.

Comment

Hello,

Can you please try with another browser. Such as firefox or google chrome and see if you are able to download.

Also, please check to make sure your date is correct on your PC. Specifically making sure year is correct.

Finally, on the reload historical data. Please confirm you have historical data enabled with the steps I have provided below.
        • Disconnect
        • Tools
        • Account Connections
        • Select your connection
        • Change
        • Next
        • Historical Data-->Enabled
        • Next
        • Next Finish
        • Reconnect

If it is enabled in that case I would need to look at your trace file. Are you wanting to trade with 6.5 or ninjatrader 7?

Comment

Hello,

Can you please try with another browser. Such as firefox or google chrome and see if you are able to download.

Also, please check to make sure your date is correct on your PC. Specifically making sure year is correct.

Finally, on the reload historical data. Please confirm you have historical data enabled with the steps I have provided below.
          • Disconnect
          • Tools
          • Account Connections
          • Select your connection
          • Change
          • Next
          • Historical Data-->Enabled
          • Next
          • Next Finish
          • Reconnect

If it is enabled in that case I would need to look at your trace file. Are you wanting to trade with 6.5 or ninjatrader 7?
          i'll look at the data part tonite, although my broker walked me thru it this morning.
          As to the browser, i didnt mention that i tried chrome too and got a similar error message about access. I use win XP but am not sure if i have explorer 6 or 7.
          i want to trade with 7.0 and cqg because the per contract cost is lower than thru zenfire, but since i have 6.5 installed and cant even reinstall over it, i will trade with 6.5 and zenfire to start.

I'm on the way out but just logged into 6.5. The prior bar was 11:23 then 12:52 is the next bar since that is when i logged in. Also I just looked and hist data is enabled.
          Last edited by simpletrades; 03-22-2011, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Sounds like your having issues with a firewall blocking ports in this case most likely.

Either router or software on that PC.

Would need to verify with getting your log and trace files when you are able to do so.

Can you please send me your trace files for today so I can look into this. I will need both files attached to a return email. Please reference this forum post and also put ATTN: Brett in the subject line.

You can find these files at the following locations, please attach these to a return email as an attachment
            There are two attachments I need in total.
            My Documents--> NinjaTrader 7 or NinjaTrader 6.5--> Trace--> trace.XXXXXXXX.txt (YYYYMMDD.txt)
            My Documents--> NinjaTrader 7 or NinjaTrader 6.5--> Log--> log.XXXXXXXX.txt (YYYYMMDD.txt)

If the files combines are larger then 8mb in size. I will not be able to recieve it via email. Please send them via filexpressit.com instead and reference the ticket number in the subject line.

Comment

Sounds like your having issues with a firewall blocking ports in this case most likely.

Either router or software on that PC.

Would need to verify with getting your log and trace files when you are able to do so.

Can you please send me your trace files for today so I can look into this. I will need both files attached to a return email. Please reference this forum post and also put ATTN: Brett in the subject line.

You can find these files at the following locations, please attach these to a return email as an attachment
              There are two attachments I need in total.
              My Documents--> NinjaTrader 7 or NinjaTrader 6.5--> Trace--> trace.XXXXXXXX.txt (YYYYMMDD.txt)
              My Documents--> NinjaTrader 7 or NinjaTrader 6.5--> Log--> log.XXXXXXXX.txt (YYYYMMDD.txt)

If the files combines are larger then 8mb in size. I will not be able to recieve it via email. Please send them via filexpressit.com instead and reference the ticket number in the subject line.
              i'll get you the files when i go home. it will be 6.5 since i cant download 7.0 although i did last month (but uninstalled it when my broker's 5 day demo trial expired).
              i have no firewalls up. i do have a linksys router--are you saying i should hook my pc directly to the comcast modem and try to download one more time bypassing the router?

Comment

Hello,

Yes this would be a good test.

Make sure to test the download and also test to see after restart of NinjaTrader the Reload Hisotircal data is now able to be activated.

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

i sent some log and trace files and got an auto response that you'd see it tomorrow.
                  meanwhile, friday i changed from comcast voice to voipo for phone service. i got a voipo adapter/modem whatever and hooked up ethernet between my comcast internet modem and voipo's then voipo's to my linksys router and my linksys was connected to my pc.
                  i just bypassed linksys connecting voipo's piece directly to my pc and was able to download 7.0.
                  But a month ago still going thru linksys i got 7.0 no problem--any clues?

Comment

Sorry,

Wouldnt know. Somethings changed in the router configuration. Would suggest doing a master reset on the router. Contact the router developer to find out how to do this.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by futtrader, 04-21-2024, 01:50 AM
                    4 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post futtrader  
                    Started by Option Whisperer, Today, 09:55 AM
                    1 response
                    0 likes
                    Last Post bltdavid