Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Historical Future Quotes

Hi,

where can I get Historical Data for 30y Bonds ZB and ES Mini S&P for several years for free. I tried to export everything from my tradenavigator in a csv file, but I get the following error message:

04.11.2007 22:36:48|3|4|ES 12-07: Unexpected number of fields in line '1', should be 6 or 3

Tnx n regards,

Mike

You can review a list of supported data providers here.
    Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I just tried reloading historical data for ZB from Zen-Fire to see how far back they go, and its only a few months, to some time in July. (They're not free, but there are several brokers who would will give you a data feed to try out. I use Amp Futures & Forex myself)

Then I tried reloading historical data for ZB from OpenTick and they go back to 3/13/2007 on minute data and about 12/10/2006 for daily data.

Please post here to let us know if you find a good source.

Comment

The main Problem is, that eg for the Mini S&P Contract, I only get data for a certain contract, that means eg for Dec07, but only for the historical quotes, since this contract is liquid. Isn't it somehow possible, to get continous quotes of the most liquid contracts!? I am still using my Interactive Brokers feed.

Comment

You can get data from IB or Zen-Fire for a prior contract (ES 09-07) and then use the Tools > Historical Data > Merge to merge this data to ES 12-07.
          RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

You can look at these folks

Purchase Historical Data Products online. ANFutures offers end-of-day intraday emini SP500,Nasdaq100,Euro FX continuous contract data and tick-by-tick data at extra low price. More then 15 years length data is ready to download online

Seems reasonably priced

Comment

Hi guys I am just wondering if you have any preference with respect to data feeds as I have a lot of trouble with OPen Tick (who never return an email) and IB which I find too filtered.

Regards

Matt

Comment

Connecting

Hello,

We recommend all of our supported data feeds. If you would like, send me a note to support at ninjatrader dot com. Include your contact information and I will have one of our supported brokers contact you for a 2 week free trail.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by chartchart, 05-19-2021, 04:14 PM
                3 responses
                1 like
                Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
                Started by bsbisme, Yesterday, 02:08 PM
                1 response
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby