Login failed: Unable to login (10004) with Zen-Fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Login failed: Unable to login (10004) with Zen-Fire

I'm receiving a connection error when I try to connect to ZenFire.

I can connect to the Gain and OpenTick datafeeds OK.

But when I try to connect to Zen-Fire, I get a message which says "Login failed: Unable to login (10004)".

I'm running NT 6.0.1000.6 and I just re-ran the Setup and selected "Repair" (instead of "Install"), but this did not seem to help.

I get an "Unable to login (10001)" the first time after re-starting NinjaTrader and trying to connect to Zen-Fire. Subsequent attempts to connect to Zen-Fire without restarting NinjaTrader produce the 1004 message.
    Last edited by KBJ; 11-03-2007, 03:46 PM.

I've tried this a few more times and notice that the first time I try to restart NinjaTrader after exiting, NinjaTrader will just exit with no splash screen or anything.

I tried to reinstall the connection license that I received from Amp Futures, and this time NinjaTrader just aborted, and now after "repairing" and restarting NinjaTrader, it just hangs with the splash screen saying "restoring workspace" and the Control Center says "Not Responding".

Sounds like something has gotten seriously corrupted. What are the minimum files that I can remove to start over?

Comment

I renamed \db\NinjaTrader.mdb and re-did the repair, and now NinjaTrader will start again.

But it still gets the 1001 (first time) and 1004 errors when I try to connect to Zen-Fire.

Comment

The error is not NinjaTrader related. It just means that you are unable to connect to the Zen servers right now. It's possible they could be offline.
        RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Well, of course you're right.

It's Saturday and they go off line.

I was just a little thrown off by this because they were online for most of the day, and only went off line around 3 o'clock or so.

But it's not NinjaTrader because I can connect OK to Gain and OpenTick, and I'd guess that you can tell by that error number 10004.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by rdtdale, Today, 01:02 PM
          0 responses
          1 view
          0 likes
          Last Post rdtdale
          by rdtdale

Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
          3 responses