Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'll try to contact zenfire support [email protected]

Comment

I had contact with Mirus support, and there worked hard, but we had no solution so far.
      Finaly this is in the pipline of doing:

Message from Mirus Support:
      In order to help increase the speed and reliability of the users, we have several projects under way:

1.) Implementing additional buffer controls to automatically clear old data waiting to print to the user's screen (ETA: End of Day Friday)
      2.) Installing new network hardware that will allow us to migrate to a 10G network and increase our capacity and speed (ETA; 2nd Week of March)
      3.) Setting up peering relationships with ISPs in Europe and Russia to allow us to reach end users more quickly and robustly (In progress, continuously adding more). Most of the issues reported are outside the US.
      4.) Opening a POP in Amsterdam connecting users to the US with our own dedicated fiber (ETA: June)

Please note that the ETAs are simply that, expected times until these new items are in place.

Comment

Response from ZenFire support:

If your broker isn't willing to support you, feel free to contact us directly at any time. The sooner we find users with trouble keeping up with the data, the quicker we can step in and take care of it.

In any case, instead of aggregating the data to be in line with the other data vendor feeds, we are keeping the unaggregated, unfiltered connections and altering how the data reaches the end user. You should not have any problem keeping up after Saturday. If the ISPs in some remote areas still can't keep up, we will make an aggregated connection available as an option to the users. I believe an NT 7 update this weekend will list it in the Provider section as 'Zen Fire B' though not positive on that one.

Comment

Zen Fire Issues

Given below posts relating to Mirus and Zen Fire, is there any updated report from Ninja? Any clarification of where we are at would be appreciated,

Regards,

Comment

I am in France today, for a couple of days (I live in Italy) with my laptop and I have the same delay on data....

Comment

after USA open, about 15 seconds delay today...

Comment

Don't know if it's a Zen-Fire fix or the new version of Ninja I was prompted to download this morning or what, but I'm humming along so far with no data delays even through the US opens.

Comment

Originally posted by waverider View Post
                  Given below posts relating to Mirus and Zen Fire, is there any updated report from Ninja? Any clarification of where we are at would be appreciated,

Regards,
                  The latest information we have from Zen-Fire has been posted by a member in post #152. We have no additional information to offer, if we hear anything from them, we will be sure to post.
                  RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

09:00 installed yesterday NT 7.0.1000.4
                    I don't know why....but no delay seen so far.

09:32 I have to make a correction:
                    during open delay about 5-7 seconds
                    Last edited by Future4; 03-15-2011, 07:33 AM.

Comment

experienced 3-5 sec delays oon the US open. European open no problem.

Comment

Zen Fire

I thought I'd done something intelligent by switching to live Kinetick data due to the Zen Fire issues, but now I see that I can't trade live with Mirus, if I'm not ALSO connected to Zen Fire.

So hang on a minute, I'm back at square one!! Even if I connect to ZF second, it is still causing me major issues (data stops loading, DOM depth dissapears, etc).

So this must be a really stupid question, but how can I trade through Mirus while NOT being connected to Zen Fire? Or is this just impossible?

Cheers,

Comment

Not possible, you would need to have a connection open to zenfire to submit your orders.

Kinetick is just a data feed provider that is all it does.

As far as your data issues, the superDOM issue tells me you do not have level 2 data enabled on your kinetick account. So it is trying to get this from your zenfire account. You would need to have level 2 data/market depth enabled on your kinetick account for all the data to come from kinetick. Then you simply connect to Kinetick first for your data prioritization, then zenfire for order submission.

Comment

Zen Fire

Brett, I do indeed have level II enabled on my kinetick feed, hence I'm quite confused about this error.

Cheers,

Comment

Best in this case to email us through Control Center->Help->Mail To Support so that we can look into the log file. Reference your forum post on this thread in the email and include your log and trace files.

Comment

Large major lags in Zen Data today on the NQ spikes down at 8:01 and 8:07am Pacific...when comparing to TradeStation tick data in NQ on a similar computer...volume was not that all that heavy so expected no lag.......data caught up by 8:16am or so...

Anyone else notice similar ??

Thanks...

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by cre8able, Yesterday, 01:16 PM
                                3 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post cre8able  
                                Started by ChartTourist, Today, 08:22 AM
                                0 responses