Interactive Brokers positions wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interactive Brokers positions wrong

I routinely have NT recording the wrong positions for my IB accounts. If I go into TWS the positions are correct. I even make the trade from within NT, and it still shows the position as though no trade went through! The chart trader has the bar with the old amount and old price. Then today I tried to disconnect IB and reconnect to see if it would update NT. It kept a window on the bottom that said "Disconnected - Interactive Brokers" that was clear. Then my new connection next to it that was green and said "Connected - Interactive Brokers". Still the same wrong positions showing in NT. And I had started the day with a new computer reboot and NT startup.

I am getting a bit disturbed with how buggy NT really is. Can I trust it for trading? NT 7.0.10000.2 TSW 911.

Hello,

This should not be the case. I'm not dealing with any other reports of this occuring at this time personally.

Can you please send a note to support at ninjatrader dot com and reference this forum post so that I can look into for you. Also, please provide your phone number.

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by LiamTwine, Today, 08:10 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post LiamTwine  
    Started by Balage0922, Today, 07:38 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Balage0922