Using Free Version Need Upgrade for Chart Trading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using Free Version Need Upgrade for Chart Trading

I need to upgrade from free version to trade on the charts since it's disabled on my charts. It was enabled on the demo. So I went to the purchase page, and it only takes paypal?

Another question, I am using 7.0.1 direct live. If I found a way to pay for it, would I download the software again, or just enter a license?

Hi Jay Trades,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the forum.

If you send an email to sales[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and include contact information we can get in touch with you regarding your purchase.

As for the license you will go to Help > License Key and then input the license you receive after purchase.

However, since you are using 7.0.1000.1 you may want to upgrade to the most current version, which you can do from the following link:
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I'm going to upgrade too. I have a simple question but cannot find the answer on the forum.

If I'm applying multiple strategies on the same instrument, what's the impact of the new entry on the previous one? Let's say I had 1 ES LONG opened already, another strategy is trying to enter 1 SHORT, what will happen? Will NT close the previous long or enter the new short separately? I don't think I can open the short separately if I do it manually, not sure if NT can do it. I'm using IB.

On the other hand, If there was a long opened, should be no any effects on it if anther new long to be opened, right? because I can do it manually. This way I have two longs with different target and stop loss. It should be true for the short. Just want to double check with you that's the case for NT.

Thanks in advance,
      Gary

Comment

Hi Gary,

Thank you for your post.

When using ATM strategies you can apply long and short strategies to the same instrument based on your Strategy Selection Mode.

Here is how this is accomplished:
        • Open 2 SuperDOMs and set them both to the same market
        • Right click in on of the SuperDOMs and select the menu "Properties"
        • Set the 'ATM Strategy selection mode' parameter to "DisplaySelectedAtmStrategyOnly"
        • Repeat the last two instructions on the second SuperDOM
        • Submit a buy order to open a long position in the first SuperDOM
        • Submit a sell order to open a short position in the second SuperDOM

In addition to these instructions, I suggest reviewing the content available in our Online Help Guide specific to this topic.
        Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for your quick response. Can you provide me the quick link how to realize it in the code? I'm simply use EnterLong or EnterShort in the code, is there any special coding by using ATM strategies?

Comment

Hello,

Yes please see this page on ATM Strategies in NinjaScript.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Balage0922, Today, 07:38 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Balage0922  
            Started by JoMoon2024, Today, 06:56 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post JoMoon2024