Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Charting Problem--Rays / Lines are not visible on following day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charting Problem--Rays / Lines are not visible on following day.

I’m a new user of Ninja Trader and have a question about charts. I am using a minute chart and would like to put trendlines and key support resistance lines in overnight in preparation for the next day’s trading.

The problem I am having is that I can’t scroll the chart over beyond the final minute of the day. Any rays or lines that I draw won’t extend beyond the last minute of the current day; they simply get cut off at the day’s final minute.

I have tried setting the chart properties so that the chart extends to a few days into the future. I have also tried setting the right margin to several hundred pixels. Unfortunately, in both cases, any rays or lines drawn simply get cut off at the day’s final minute, or at the right margin.

I really need to be able to scroll the minute chart beyond the last minute of the day so that I can see what price values the lines are generating. Is there anyway this can be achieved?

Thanks,

Ninja.Man

Hi and welcome to NinjaTrader.

What you are experiencing is a currently limitation of the production version of NinjaTrader as of today. Our upcoming version 6.5 that will be in beta in the next week or will overcome this limitation and allow you to do what you wish.
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks

Ray,

Thanks so much for this information--it's great news. I will look forward to seeing the new beta version.

--Ninja.Man

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by pechtri, 06-22-2023, 02:31 AM
      9 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
      Started by frankthearm, 04-18-2024, 09:08 AM
      16 responses
      0 likes