Rejected Buy/Stop Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rejected Buy/Stop Order

I use MBT as a broker and have been using a simple ATM strategy with one stop loss and three profit targets for each of three lots. When I enter the trade, as the Profit Targets are entered as pending orders, the third one triggers a "order rejected due to lack of purchasing power" from MBT. The account balance is not the problem and according to MBT, there is no reason for this rejection (even though it is coming from them) that they can see. I am almost sure it is their problem, but has anyone else heard of this or had this happen? The trade desk at MBT is apparently baffled.

Note: I inquired to see if there may be some auto rejection if another order is in progress of being filled or waiting for settlement, but they say no such mechanism is in place.

Thanks.

Hello billr,

Can you please send me your log file so I can check the rejection. Please send me the log file for the date you experienced the rejection last. You can find log files at the following location.

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Log--> log.20110113 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

You can send it to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Please include 'Attn Jason' in the subject header and reference this forum thread.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by llanqui, Today, 10:32 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post llanqui
    by llanqui

Started by StockTrader88, 03-06-2021, 08:58 AM