X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiply Chart error on NT 7R2

Hello,

I have some comment to Multiply Chart.
    I wanted to use an strategy with secondary Data Series object and after that caused this error in my chart. -as can be seen in the attached pictures.-
    I set manually the primary data series for 10 minute, the second for 30 minute. when I've loaded the strategy in Strategies Window and this primary Data Series has changed automatically 30 minute from the primary data series . (in the strategy the secondary Data Series bars object is 30 min too, and in the chart loaded secondary data series is 30 min too). I don't have idea which one adjust the new value to. before I loaded it I have made manually on the chart an indicator which input series is has set to secondary data series that it can be shown on 1 panel (10 min.) this input series (30 min) has changed to primary data series.
    I tried attach this snippet in my script:
    StrategyPlot(0).Bars.BarsData.Period.Value =30;
    StrategyPlot(1).Bars.BarsData.Period.Value =30;
    StrategyPlot(2).Bars.BarsData.Period.Value =30;
    but nothing happend. maybe this could cause this chart error?
    my question would be: how can I fix this error? what can I do in this sitauation?
    additional question: is it default not to work the Range Bars Typ on Market Replay? when i will work with this typ what should I do?
    (i hope it was understandable what I mean)

thanks in advance.
    Tom
    The picture of errors:
    Attached Files

Hi Tom,

I see the screenshots, but not any errors are listed. Please click the log tab of the control center and let us know any errors you're getting.

Tick data is required to build range bars. Range bars with market replay are available if you record a chart or market analyzer with tick data throughout the day.
    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

opps... I thoguht so, when I set a chart input series after then the NT will set on other value, in this instance from 10 min to 30 min. so the both Data Series are the same. and when I'm going to open an indicator I don't able to chose the original 10 min data series. i find this behavior unusually to set the data series automatically as NT want. I found an solution on it. I've uninstall NT7 fully. it works correctly so far.
      other question. the data of market analyzer was downloaded from your server, using Download Replay Data. doesen't it based on tick data? what could you recommend where can i download tick data from?
      thanks for help.
      Tom

Comment

Thanks for the follow up. Yes, you can work off series on the chart, and select an input series. You can also code multiseries indicators and strategies, where the series is added in the script's initialize method.

I'm not aware of another source for market replay files. What day and what instrument are you trying to view tick data for?

Comment

Hello RyanM,

Thanks for answer. I'm going to use $EURUSD and $USDJPY currency pars from 07 06 2009. and besides $EURGBP from 01 10 2009. the tick data are avaible for this instruments, but it can't be loaded on the chart in range Typ (at me). is there any solution to run?
          Thanks

Comment

I attempted to download market replay files for EurUsd on these dates and get the message "There is no L1 data available to download". The files you're working with are not provided by NinjaTrader.

If the instruments are not available through the download you will have to manually record.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by llanqui, Today, 03:53 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post llanqui
            by llanqui

Started by burtoninlondon, Today, 12:38 AM
            0 responses