Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data Unzip error !!!!

Hi everyone,
    I have a trouble using NT platform. when I try to open NT on the system it shows an error message as soon as I try to load the chart (Instrument: ES 03-11).

The error reads:

Failed to unzip server data: System.ArgumentException: 1 is not a supported code page. Parameter name: codepage at System.Text.Encoding.GetEncoding(Int32 codepage) at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.ZipConstants.ConvertToStrin g(Byte[] data. Int32 count) at IC SharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipConstants. ConvertToStringExt(

Can Anyone Please help

Hello gsbudhail,

Can you please tell me what NinjaTrader version you have installed. You can check this at Control Center-->Help-->About. I will need to whole version number, so 6.5.1000.xx or 7.0.0.xx or 7.0.1000.1.

Please let me know to what data feed you connect in NinjaTrader as well.

Do you have any indicators applied in the ES 03-11 chart? If so, does the error recur if you create a new ES chart without indicators. Does the error occur if you create a chart for a different instrument?

In addition, please send me your latest log and trace files as well. You can find log and trace files at the following locations.

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6.5 or 7--> Log--> log.20101223 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6.5 or 7--> Trace--> trace.20101223 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Unzip

Hello Jason,
      Thanks for the reply.

I am using the Nt 7.0.1000.1. version working.

I have connected to Zen-fire data feed.

attached is the log and trace file
      Attached Files

Comment

Can you please post your trace file as well. Unfortunately only the log file is listed.

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Trace--> trace.20101223 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Comment

I have broken down the trace file into 2 separate files because 1 file exceeded the maximum size allowed for uploading.
          Attached Files

Comment

Can you please restart NinjaTrader, but do not connect to your data feed yet.

Please go to Control Center-->Tools-->Historical Data Manager. Select the Edit-tab and delete all historical data for the ES 03-11.

Subsequently connect to Zen-Fire and check if the issue remains when ES chart data is loaded.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by DanielTynera, Today, 01:14 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post DanielTynera  
            Started by yertle, 04-18-2024, 08:38 AM
            9 responses
            0 likes