Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MASlopeBoxMulti disappears when I switch to another instrument

Another question.

I have a 1 minute chart with one indicator from a 3minute chart/data series merged into it. I use moving averages and some LinRegs. One of the indicators I use is the MASlopeMultiBox to show me the angles of the moving averages. Works beautiful.

Now, when I have that chart open and change from one instrument to another one, let's say from 6E to 6J - whoops - these two angles do not show up anymore for the new instrument. All other indicators continue to show but not these two boxes with the angles. Any clues why they disappear.

sandman

Hello sandman,

I noticed this indicator has been created as per NinjaTrader 6.5. I tested it in NinjaTrader 6.5 and it did not disappear upon switching instruments in a chart.

I tested it in NinjaTrader 7 as well, however I do not see anything disappearing when switching instruments. It still lists the blue Plot0 and the percentage value in the lower right corner.

Can you please restart NinjaTrader and check if you can reproduce the issue. If so, please tell me what exact steps you perform, so I can test it on my end.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Jason.

What I described happened earlier today for me. Meantime it does not happen for me either anymore - strange. The other thing was that the numerical value of the angles in the boxes was frozen, meaning though the chart ticked forward and the moving average clearly and obviously changed its slope the angle did not change one bit. But same thing as with the disappearance - it was yesterday and earlier today but now is no longer the case. Seems that the moment I asked for help, the electronic world decided on its own to behave properly

sandman

Comment

Hello sandman,

I see. Please let me know if the issue recurs in the future and check for any consistency compared to the occurrences of today and yesterday.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Alright Jason and thanks. I will keep an eye on it. sandman

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by aa731, Today, 02:54 AM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
          Started by BarzTrading, Today, 07:25 AM